Safety & Training
Safety is our number one priority. IMMEC has a comprehensive safety program that addresses hazardous material, confined space, hot work, fall protection, lock out/tag out, and many more health, safety and environmental related policies and procedures.
IMMEC is a Drug-Free Work Place holding a Certification with the State Board of Workers Compensation.
Our company maintains a DOT approved drug testing program, In which all team members are drug tested upon hire or re-hire and are included in the company's random testing program.
Our subcontractors' adherence to these policies and procedures insures us that our customers maintain a safe and skillful work force. Our goals are to provide a safe and productive work site at all times. Our team is trained in Job Safety Analysis (JSA); Near Miss Reporting and Safety Observations. We provide annual safety training and refresher training on an ongoing basis which encompasses best practices and lessons learned.
- Safety Manuals
- Job Safety Awareness, JSA: Every task is reviewed for potential hazards
- Weekly Safety Meetings
- Pre-Job Safety meetings with the crew and the customer
- Progressive Disciplinary Policy
- Drug-Free Work Place
- D.O.T. Drug Testing
- Drug & Alcohol Testing for Cause
- First Aid and C.P.R. Training for all Supervisors
- OSHA 30 hour for all Supervisors
- All Employees Trained In: Hazcom, Fall Protection, Forklifts, Aerial and Scissor Lifts
- Drug & Alcohol Training for Craftsmen and Foremen
- Accident/Near Miss Investigations
- Yearly Appraisals tied to Safety Performance
- Weekly Safety Program Tool Box Trainers